Providing the ultimate flexibility where you need it most
The bottom of every single drop line in a compressed air/inert gas system is the most critical point to all users. Having the ability to use the air/gas supply in a safe and productive way is of the upmost importance in today’s workplace.
The Ultra-FleX manifold provides total point of use capability from a single component. Not only does the Ultra-FleX provide incredible flexibility but also eliminates the multiple connections that usually leak and add to the substantial cost of running a compressed air or gas system.
Ultra-FleX manifolds are the first and only total solution for simple, safe and flexible point of use control.
- Inlet connections in ½” or ¾”
- 4 x ½” NPT female outlet connections
- Outlet ports ergonomically positioned to allow easy insertion/removal of quick couplers
- ½” base drain port capability for simple removal of condensate
- Strong one piece component with adjustable mounting bracket
- Multiple add on options providing unparalleled point of use flexibility
- One component – providing every solution for point of use application
- Made in high grade marine aluminum
- Anodized for ultimate corrosion resistance
Click here for literature downloads