In-line removal of 99.9% of liquid water
A frequent complaint of compressed air users is the amount of water contained in their compressed air system even sometimes despite upstream placement of dryers and filtration. The WR series of water removers is a simple in-line solution for cost effective removal of water, either in-line or at point of use.
The range is available up to 2” port connections and is constructed from die-casted aluminum making the unit lightweight, compact and easy to install. At the heart of the system is a long life element, manufactured from a special resin which will provide uninterrupted service for up to 2 years before change-out.
WR Features & Benefits
- Port sizes; ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1 ½” and 2”
- Removes more than 99% of water droplets
- Automatic drain as standard (N.O. style)
- Element is resistant to clogging
- Extremely low pressure drops
- Can be used upstream or downstream in system
Click here to watch our DRI – Water Remover video
Click here for literature downloads