When a bucket just won’t do….
A point of use solution designed to capture condensate from in-line filtration and drains. The collection and disposal of compressor condensate has always been a challenge to compressor users. AST now provides a simple solution that can be attached to downstream filters and drains. The system includes an exhausting vent to prevent pressurization of the container during valve evacuation, as well as a diffuser to disperse condensate evenly to the sides of the container after entry.
EPA compliance at a realistic price!
Features & Benefits
- Integrated diffuser/cap design
- Exhausting vent to avoid container pressurization
- 10 foot supply tube
- 1 gallon containment unit
- 3 inlet side connectors (1/8”, 1/4” and 1/2”)
- Translucent container for easy liquid level visibility
Click here for literature downloads